Greetings! My name is Kelly Dye, formerly known as Kelly Heisler. If something about this intro seems eerily familiar, that is because I am an Everywhere OG, or so the younger millennials tell me. I worked at Everywhere from 2011 until 2014 as a Senior Digital Strategist with clients such as Heart of Haiti, IMAX, Novelis and Cox Communications. I left the hallowed halls of Everywhere to explore the world, namely South Korea, to teach Business English to adults for a year. Afterwards, I took the opportunity to eat my way around Europe and elope on the beautiful beaches of Croatia.
Since returning stateside, I’ve been working as a Digital Project Manager for a local digital agency managing paid media, CRO and design/development initiatives for a large, national corporation. However, luck and good timing intervened to let me know there was still a place for me at Everywhere. I am so excited to (re)join this dynamic and brilliant group of women as a Senior Account Manager working with some of the best clients in the business.
As a marketer, I know only about half of you read those first few paragraphs. For this, I applaud you. For the rest of you, here is the list version of life:
- I grew up in Florida, which is great because my state produced magical things such as Publix subs, most episodes of COPS and Florida Man on Twitter.
- The love of my life (besides my husband) is my pug, Tini. She is 12 years old but doesn’t look a day over 400.
- My go-to karaoke song is “Diamonds are a Girl’s Best Friend.”
- I met my husband at a bar named Church, and we got “married” on a napkin the first night we met.
- I convinced Everywhere OG, Britton, to let me live in her basement by making a Powerpoint on why I would be “The Best Tenant Ever.” The Powerpoint is only about 30 percent true.
- I spent my youth dressed as a drag queen, sporting a healthy mullet and entertaining my delusions of becoming a singing veterinarian.
- My favorite thing on the Internet is this Instagram account where dogs are bathed and blow-dried in slow-motion to an epic soundtrack.
- I am the youngest of five, which is why I eat quickly and hunched over like Gollum protecting his “precious.”
- I like to watch Netflix until it inquires if I’m okay. My current addictions are “Vikings,” “Game of Thrones” and “Bob’s Burgers.”
- My most memorable moment from living in Korea was being tricked into dancing for a stadium full of Zen masters for Buddha’s birthday only an hour after learning the routine. SPOILER: I was not born graceful.