My name is Abby, and I am thrilled to be joining the Everywhere Agency team as an account coordinator. I look forward to diving deep into the world of influencer and social media marketing with an inspiring group of women by my side. I have over two years of professional experience in social media, marketing, and events, but here are 10 fun facts that didn’t make it to my resume.
- I grew up in a family full of testosterone. I have four older brothers, which means I learned early on not only how to be patient but how to stand up for myself.
- When I was in high school, I worked a part-time job so I could be “a strong independent woman.” That job was serving as an entertainment mascot for a children’s arcade and pizzeria. Remember Chuck E. Cheese? Well, look out for Kastle Kat.
- I consider myself a movie buff. I love all the elements that go into the making of a film. This includes the cinematography, narrative, style/themes, visuals, and characters. My favorite movie of all time? Here’s a hint: HAL 9000. If you guessed Kubrick’s 2001: A Space Odyssey, you were right!
- I come from a family of Tigers. Auburn Tigers, that is. I even went there myself and graduated in December 2015 with a degree in public relations. War Eagle!
- Eating too many tacos will be the death of me. It’s simply become a problem because I could eat them every day, and that can’t be good for my health, right?
- I love to hike. Last winter, I got to visit Rocky Mountain National Park. Despite the frigid weather, it was one of my favorite trips. My next mountain to climb? Cascade Mountain in Alberta, Canada.
- My favorite musician of all time is American jazz pianist and composer Bill Evans. If you haven’t heard it already, listen to “Peace Piece.” It’s exactly what the name suggests.
- I have a bright neon orange road bike named Phoenix that I frequently take on the Atlanta BeltLine and through numerous parks in the city. I hope to soon overcome my fears and take on the chaotic streets of this traffic-clogged city.
- I’m an amateur photographer. I shoot on 35mm film and still get excited every time the prints come in. The image below was the very first picture I captured on my film camera.
- Twins run in my family on both sides. My father and uncle are twins, and two of my brothers are also twins!
That’s all, folks! I hope you enjoyed learning more about me. If you feel so inclined, follow me on Instagram or Twitter. Reach out and say hello! I’d love to hear from you and learn what makes you, YOU!