My name is Sydney, and I am honored to be the newest addition to the Everywhere fam! You can catch me working away as the new account coordinator. I’ve spent time honing my skills in marketing, advertising, and all things digital at GSU (#StateNotSouthern) and throughout Atlanta, working for local concert venues and event promoters. I look forward to putting my experience and enthusiasm for the ever-evolving social landscape to use in the influencer marketing industry while learning a ton from this dynamic group of women!
As is tradition, here are 10 hopefully interesting facts about me:
- I used to pole vault in high school! I chose it because, well, I wanted to see how high I could fling myself into the air.
- When I was little, I wanted to be an interior designer. I used to rearrange my room every couple of weeks. Nowadays, I watch a lot of HGTV, and I’m eagerly waiting until I can flip (or flop) my very first home.
- In addition to HGTV, I watch a lot of cartoons. Some of my favorites include “The Amazing World of Gumball,” “Teen Titans” (both the old and the new versions!), and “Steven Universe.”
- I previously interned at The Masquerade, this really iconic music venue in Atlanta. This is where I learned the ropes of the music business. From booking shows to selling merch, I’ve done it all!
- Dog or cat person? Please don’t make me choose. I love animals! However, I am partial to chunky animals such as bulldogs, pugs, corgis, fat cats, etc. I lovingly refer to them as “loaves on legs.”
- I am a firm believer that you get back what you put out into the universe. With that in mind, I try to start each day with a positive intention. Some days it’s “I got this.” Other days, it’s “I will try to get this.” It’s always the thought that counts.
- I am a sucker for action films. Give me all the explosions, fight scenes, and fast cars. I don’t care how many “Fast and Furious” movies they make – catch me in the theater!
- I am a pro at making playlists. It literally used to be my job. Tell me your favorite band, and I will find you 10 more you’ll love!
- I love to cook. However, I hate measuring things, so recipes and I do not often get along. Recipe calls for 2 cloves of garlic? I’m using at least 5.
- 10. Something I’ve been working on recently is mindfulness. I periodically like to check in with myself: stop, sit up straight, breathe. I’m still working on it, but it helps!
And there you have it! If you want to keep up with what I’m doing at Everywhere or anywhere, you can find me on my favorite platform, Instagram.