Hi there! My name is Trisha, and I’m thrilled to be joining the Everywhere Agency team as an account manager. I look forward to exploring the Wild West of influencer marketing and building on my communications experience honed previously at places like Georgia Tech and Southern Crescent Habitat for Humanity!
Because I love a good listicle, here are 10 fun facts about me:
- Mixing creativity with organization is one of my passions, and I’m a major devotee of the bullet journal system. Journaling helps me stay on track with healthy habits, unpack my thoughts and feelings, and accomplish my goals.
This month’s spread and habit tracker
- I studied and worked abroad in France and Costa Rica, so I speak French and Spanish pretty well. The problem with speaking several languages, however, is that as one improves, the other invariably suffers. Or worse, I mix them up and speak Sprench.
- I have a really loud laugh that I prefer to think of as charming rather than obnoxious. I do also sneeze really loudly, though, which is definitely just obnoxious.
- My mixed bag of favorite movies includes The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, Blood Diamond, and Breakfast at Tiffany’s.
- East of Eden is the most inspirational book I’ve ever read. I finished it all in one night and cried. I love most everything by John Steinbeck and feel that he spoke truth into his writing so clearly, simply, and beautifully.
- I’m committed to visiting 30 countries before I turn 30. So far, my favorites are Morocco, Indonesia, and Scotland!
A photo sent to reassure Mom during a recent trip to Bali
- I try to be as minimalist as possible, but I do have a shoe collection that has expanded from my closet to my bookshelves to the top of my fridge. So minimalist in everything but shoes perhaps?
MostSome days you’ll find me making a fool out of myself at various boutique gyms around town, thanks to ClassPass. Constantly trying new things when I work out helps trick my brain into thinking exercise is fun.
- As I was trying to figure out my career direction, I wrote down the three things that I was best at: writing, creating video, and making new friends. It helped me focus my job search, and I got my first “real” job at Habitat for Humanity as a multimedia coordinator, where I interviewed families for videos and created content for their website and social media.
- A quote I keep coming back to in my life is from the book Blue Like Jazz by Donald Miller: “Dying for something is easy because it is associated with glory. Living for something is the hard thing. Living for something extends beyond fashion, glory, or recognition. We live for what we believe.” It reminds me to try my best to live by my values every single day.