Hi there! My name is Holly, and I’m the most recent addition to Everywhere Agency. My two biggest passions in my professional life are content and social media — it’s what gets me out of bed in the morning. Both of these areas of marketing allow me to think creatively to solve problems, which I absolutely love.
I’ve had the opportunity to work on both the agency and in-house side throughout my career, and I’ve finally found the sweet spot at Everywhere as Brand Communications Manager!
If you want to know a little bit more about me, read on below:
- I was on the discus team in high school. It seemed a little less intimidating than shot put.
- I lived on a farm in Maui, Hawaii for a month after I graduated college! It was through the WWOOFing program. I learned about sustainable farming and had the opportunity to work at a fruit stand. It was one of my favorite experiences, and I got to do it with my sister and best friend.
- Traveling is one of my biggest passions. I’ve been to 19 countries so far, and hopefully the list will keep growing! I try and visit at least one new country a year.
- I’m a sucker for true crime podcasts. A few favorites: Serial (obviously), Up and Vanished, and In the Dark.
- I’m an identical twin! And she’s my best friend.
- To me, hiking is a great form of meditation. I love being outdoors and getting away from the hustle and bustle of the city. One of my favorite hikes I’ve ever done was in Yosemite (photo below).
- Photography is one of my biggest passions. I’m always carrying a camera with me when I’m exploring new places around Atlanta and beyond.
- I like to dabble in painting and making crafts from time to time, like string art, wall hangings, pottery, and terrariums.
- Speaking of terrariums…I have an unhealthy obsession with house plants. It seems like every time I make a trip to Lowe’s or IKEA, I come home with another plant, and I’m not mad about it.
- I’m currently training for a half marathon in March. Running has never been my strong suit, but I’m excited to cross this off my bucket list with my sister and mom by my side.