It’s no secret that we love our Everywhere Society members – and as a way to showcase some of our Society superstars, we’re bringing back the Society Spotlight on our blog.
This month we are featuring Jewel Figueras of Jewel’s Fab Life. Jewel is a beacon in the blogger community, and you’d be hard pressed to find someone in the biz who doesn’t know her. When we first went about building our society, Jewel was essential in guiding us through the wild world of blogging.
We decided it was time to shine our spotlight on Jewel to see if we could share some of her shine.
- What are you reading these days?
Right now, I’m obsessed with the Texture app that allows me to catch up on all of my fave magazines!
- Who’s your spirit animal?
My spirit animal would be a pug!!!
- Confession time: Who was your first celeb crush?
I guess this will probably date me, but it may have been David Cassidy!
- What was your first concert?
My first concert was Kurtis Blow, and it totally rocked.
- So, you’ve got writer’s block – tried and true trick for getting over it?
Mind mapping will take me from writers block to enthusiasm in about 10 minutes flat.
- What’s your number one content creation tip?
Always use and never forget your authentic voice.
- We love working with you and hope you feel the same about us. What’s been your fave Everywhere campaign to be a part of?
I loved participating in the Domain.ME campaign the most because I got to write about a young family member. She was thrilled because she thought I made her famous.
- If you were a cocktail, what would you be?
Cocktail? I don’t drink, so I have limited knowledge of cocktails and their names. Is there such a thing as a Virgin Jack & Coke?
Jewel is never one to shy away from attention, so show her some love in the comments below!