Hello everyone! My name is Natalie Sparkman, and I’m so unabashedly excited to be joining Everywhere Agency as an Account Manager. I’ve brought my previous four years of communications and account management experience along with me, as well as my unquenchable thirst for La Croix water. (Happy to say there’s plenty of that in stock at Everywhere Agency!)
So we can get to know each other a little more, here are 10 facts about me:
- I always seem to surprise people with how sporty I can be – maybe it’s because I present as clumsy. I was, in fact, voted “most athletic” for my senior superlative. Growing up playing soccer, golf, tennis made me a team player in every sense of the phrase. I love nothing more than when everyone is working together in unison toward a goal.
- I am newish to Atlanta and have only been here for three years now. I was born and raised in Lakeland, Florida (Supplemental fact: Everywhere has a trend of hiring ex-Floridians. I’m the fifth to join the team!).
- I will buy almost anything that is shaped like a cat or has cats on it. My most recent purchase was a cat-shaped cutting board, which I now use as my cocktail prepping area at home. I also have two sweet-baby-angel kitty cats named Laverne and Shirley (pictured here), who are both loveably sassy and sweet all at once. If you follow me on Instagram, you’ll see that the majority of photos I share are of them and their daily shenanigans.
- I’ve been judged for the fact that even in the dead of winter, I still prefer iced coffee over hot coffee (Hey! My mouth stays the same temperature no matter the weather outside.)
- I have a serious love for all things from antiquity: art, architecture, mythology, and language. I’m always applying mythological stories to real life, especially those with an underdog. I find the human story to be a thrilling and timeless thing because no matter how much society progresses, we are still faced with the same struggles of inclusivity, identity, and fear that our ancestors began questioning thousands of years ago. Isn’t it awesome?!
- Favorite movie? Gladiator. Why? See fact #5 above, then watch this video:
- I love a good cocktail. I personally believe there’s no better sound than that of a martini shaker after a long day. My go-to drink is a vodka martini (usually Tito’s), shaken, straight up (no vermouth), with a lemon twist. My mouth is watering just talking about it!
- Greatest regret: Ever paying any mind to people who said I’m too young, female, or unqualified. Look at me now!
- I’m a fan of true crime documentaries and podcasts. Currently, I’m addicted to the “My Favorite Murder” podcast. Any other Murderinos out there?!
- Best career advice I’ve ever received: “No matter what you choose to do, be the best you can be at it. Anyone who has become great at something didn’t start at the top, but their drive and integrity is what got them there.”
I’m so happy to be a part of the Everywhere Agency team and can’t wait to see what’s in store for this growing agency. I know I plugged my Instagram above, but please feel free to also follow me on Twitter.