Claudia Krusch launched Trendy Latina in 2009 because she knew a blog could grow her business opportunities. Now eight years into her blogging and influencer journey, Trendy Latina covers everything from recipes, travel, and tech news to Latina motherhood, cars, and beauty. Through her platform, Claudia uses her voice to help her audience find their true potential and ignite it with a spark. She is a native Brazilian, trained linguist, brand advocate, and content creator who aims to inspire her readers to live a more colorful, happy, healthier, and trendy life.
Everywhere Society Spotlight Questionnaire
- What are you reading these days? “Steal the Show: From Speeches to Job Interviews to Deal-Closing Pitches, How to Guarantee a Standing Ovation for All the Performances in Your Life” by Michael Port
- Tell us about your most epic birthday party: My 40th birthday where I had the pleasure to have 70+ guests at my home celebrating it with me!
- Who’s your spirit animal? A cheetah
- If you had to describe your personality with a cocktail what would it be? A Bellini. Why? I actually love anything with champagne!
- The one product you absolutely cannot live without is: My new iPhone. I need new wireless headphones now 🙂
- Shout-out to your bloggy BFF! Elayna Fernandez of The Positive Mom
- First album you ever owned? Brazilian music
- Who’s your ultimate blogspiration? Strong women who speak the truth
- So, you’ve got writer’s block. Tried and true trick for getting over it? Listening to music and doing other things I like before resuming it.
- Top 3 pet peeves in life: lies, gossip, envy
- What’s your number one blogging/content creation tip? Think outside the topic or the product – and create your universe!
- Time to show off! Provide a link to your most popular blog or social post: My family’s cherished shrimp pie recipe has been shared and repined so many times! And the replies to this post made me cry all day.