Semi-professional surfer by day and powerhouse Snapchatter, also by day, Danny Berk has created a following from doing what he does best – being himself. Among his many accomplishments, Danny can count a Shorty Award nomination alongside the likes of DJ Khaled and Kylie Jenner.
While he calls San Diego home, the world is essentially his playground as he travels far and wide in search of the best waves and the wildest adventures, and it’s all put on display for thousands of followers through a 24-hour cycle from behind his iPhone lens.
Everywhere Society Spotlight Questionnaire
- What are you reading these days? You can catch me reading surfing magazines.
- Your current jam is: I’m tuned into “Sundream” by Rufus Du Sol right now.
- Tell us about your most epic childhood birthday party. When I turned 4, I went to a Dodgers game for my birthday, and Tommy Lasorda held me in his arms.
- Who’s your spirit animal? A lion.
- Okay then, so who’s your doppelganger? I like to think that I’m one of a kind.
- If you had to describe your personality with a cocktail what would it be? Why? Redbull Vodka because I have lots and lots and lots of energy.
- The one product you absolutely cannot live without is: My Phone and my Surfboard of course!
- Confession time: Who was your first celeb crush? Mila Kunis.
- What was your first concert? How was it? My first concert was a Foreigner show. It was unreal! Hot blooded!
- First album you ever owned? I actually don’t buy albums.
- Who’s your ultimate blogspiration? My Snapchat inspiration is definitely Shonduras.
- Top 3 pet peeves in life: When people don’t understand the rules of surfing, when people ask me for a shout-out, and people who Snapchat while driving.
- We love working with you and hope you feel the same about us. What’s been your fave Everywhere campaign to be a part of? Cox Communications asked me to go to their penthouse aka the house of the future. It was awesome! See for yourself.