Hey guys! My name is Stephanie Moran, and I just joined the Everywhere Agency team as the new office and social media manager! I’m excited to be a part of such an innovative, witty, and forward-thinking agency. I’m bringing my experience from multiple internships with companies big and small, as well as my excellent organizational and problem solving skills. I just graduated from the University of South Florida in May, and I’m super excited to learn more about the great city of Atlanta after living in the Sunshine State.
Left: Stephanie with her parents at her college graduation. Right: Stephanie and her boyfriend on the Eiffel Tower.
Here are ten things you may or may not want to know about me – which I intend to tell you anyway:
- I grew up right near the beach on Florida’s Space Coast, and I basically learned how to swim in the ocean. It always has been, and always will be, my happy place.
- Prior to joining Everywhere Agency, I analyzed data and designed logos for a big financial company and learned the dos and don’ts of supply chain management at a small marketing firm. I didn’t quite fit at either place, but I’d say Everywhere falls somewhere right in the middle of those two experiences and was exactly what I was looking for!
- I love a good puzzle. Every year in the summer and winter, during downtime, my family would try to finish as many puzzles as possible, at least 500 pieces is a must. I also do a crossword puzzle every day to relax.
- My parents always stressed the importance of travel. I’ve been to 9 countries and counting! My top three places I’ve been are probably Paris, France; London, England; and Ulm, Germany. Paris for the food, London for the culture, and Ulm for the old vs. new architecture!
From left to right: Stephanie in front of the Eiffel Tower, Big Ben, and the gorgeous canals that run through Old Town in Ulm.
- I’ve at least attempted to conquer all my fears! For example, I used to be afraid of heights – and then I started rock climbing… I haven’t done anything like skydiving yet, but I would. I also love doing outdoor adventures like hiking and white water rafting!
- My favorite productivity hack is to take a deep breath and write a list of every possible thing I need to do. This helps me to organize and prioritize my thoughts! Sometimes I can be easily overwhelmed, but if I take a step back and manage my tasks I can always #handleit.
- I’ve always loved creative problem solving and am very research oriented. Because of this, I’m not very impulsive. I just like to have all the facts!
- At USF I minored in graphic design in college and love making personalized illustrations of pets as gifts for friends and family. I was thinking about opening an Etsy shop for them, but I think I want to continue making them as individual gifts. Here are two examples:
- I’m a major bookworm! There’s nothing I love more than sitting in a comfy chair with a cup of coffee or tea and diving into a good book. My all-time favorite book would have to be “The Alchemist” by Paulo Coelho, I’ve read it five or six times and still add highlights and notes in the margins.
- The best piece of career advice I ever received was: “Try to learn something new every day and constantly challenge yourself to grow professionally.” I love being busy and I try to never shy away from going out of my comfort zone.